Business Hours and Information
|■ Entire facility||Open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|■ 10th Floor Restaurant Street and Dining Park||Open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
(last order 10:00 p.m., some 9:30 p.m.)
We have gathered together both Japanese and foreign brands which are popular with overseas customers.
Top 3 most popular items from each brand
- ・Cle de Peau Beaute
- ・COSME DECORTE
Address and Phone Number
〒260-8557 1000, Shinmachi, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba
TEL: 043-245-2111 (main)
◆ Tax Free Services
Information about Tax Free shopping.In our store, we will have 1.1% of product price targeted for exemption from taxation as exemption from taxation fee. We humbly ask for your understanding and patience with this change.
※Consumption tax exemption from taxation system for foreign tourists was revised from Sunday, May 1, 2016, and, more than "general article" 5,000 yen (consumption tax is excluded), as for "the expendable supplies such as cosmetics," amount of money condition was reduced to 5,000 yen - 500,000 yen (consumption tax is excluded) food.
|Target Applicants||The person (agent impossibility) who purchased product of our store in non-residents
・Foreign nationality within six months for Japanese duration of stay when Japan does not have residence qualification
※We non-apply on date of reentrance into Japan
・In Japanese nationality which left Japan for the purpose of staying abroad more than two years,
When this temporary homecoming period is within six months
|Application Period||Only on the day of purchase (within business hours)|
|Target Goods||General Goods||Consumable Goods|
|It is within six months from entry day
Take from Japan
|Within 30 days from date of purchase
Take from Japan
|Shoes, bag, clothing,
watches, jewelries, etc.
|Foods, beverages, cosmetics, medicines, etc.
(Excludes repair costs, processing costs)
|Goods purchased for the purpose of personal use (does not apply for commercial purposes)
Goods that will be taken out when leaving Japan
|Conditions regarding total amount||More than 5,000 yen (consumption tax is excluded)||5,000 yen - 500,000 yen .|
|The purchased amount of general goods and consumable goods can not be added
The purchased amount of each category of goods must meet the conditions entioned above
|Refund Method||Cash (Japanese Yen)|
|Packaging||No specifications||Goods will be packaged according to the method specified by the country.
Please do not open until leaving Japan.
Tax will be charged if consumed in Japan.
① Passport of the applicant (copies are unaccepted/ entry stamp (approval stamp))
※ "Overseas resident visa" or "ID card" is necessary for Japanese nationals residing overseas
※ "Crew member's landing permit" is necessary for flight crew members
② Purchased goods
③ Purchase receipt (handwritten or automatically issued receipts are unaccepted)
④ Used credit card (only if used for purchasing)
※ The name on the credit card and passport must be the same
※ Corporate credit cards are unaccepted
|Goods Excluded from Tax Exemption||MONCLER, MUJIRUSHI RYOHIN, BOOKS SANSEIDO, Yamano Music, some specialty stores including ororamorujunnu, purchase in another store|
※Please be aware that handling fees received can not be returned even when eturning a product.
Thank you for your understanding beforehand.
※For further details, please personally consult a staff.
・Credit Cards Accepted
◆ ATM/ Seven Bank
◆ Free Wi-Fi Service "Seven Spot"
Seven Spot Wi-Fi Service is a free Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) service that can be used free of charge.
After registering for internet service, you can easily gain access from inside our store.
Registration is this
◆ Facilities for Your Convenience
- ●Millennium Card Counter, Basement Floor
- ●Point look basement / ororamorujunnu the first floor the fourth floor on the first floor on the third floor on the sixth floor on the tenth floor
Customers can check the point balance on their Millenium Card to-date.
- ●Porter Service, 1st Floor / Aurora Mall Junnu 4th Floor, Purchased Goods Temporary Checkroom
※Please check in with the nearest sales representative.
- ●Rest space basement / ororamorujunnu basement the fourth floor on the second floor on the third floor on the sixth floor on the ninth floor on the tenth floor
- ●Powder room / ororamorujunnu basement the second floor on the second floor on the third floor on the sixth floor on the seventh floor on the tenth floor
Usable in a wide-open, comfortable space.
- ●ATM / Cash Dispenser (Hours of Operation Vary)
8th Floor (Chiba Bank, Keiyo Bank, Chiba Kogyo Bank, Post Office, Saison) / Aurora Mall Junnu, 4th Floor (Chiba Bank)
- ●Shopping Carts, Basement Floor
- ●Purchased Goods Temporary Checkroom, Aurora Mall Junnu, 4th Floor
- ●Bicycle Parking Area, Aurora Mall Junnu, 1st Floor
- ●AED (automated external defibrillator) the first floor the tenth floor
We have AEDs (automated external defibrillator) installed in these two locations.
◆ For Customers with Small Children
- ●Stroller Rentals, 1st Floor / Aurora Mall Junnu, 4th Floor (Information Desk)
- ●We have Parent/Child Restrooms in 16 locations.
- ●Baby Break Station, 6th Floor, Facilities: Cribs, Nursing Room, Paper Diapers, Vending Machine, etc.
◆ For Persons with Disabilities
- ●For wheelchair rentals, please consult your nearest Store Information Desk.
- ●Powder room / ororamorujunnu basement the fourth floor for wheelchair on the third floor on the fourth floor on the eighth floor on the ninth floor
- ●Fitting room the third floor the fifth floor to install even wheelchair in
- ●Multifunctional restroom the first floor the tenth floor (wheelchair, ostomate-adaptive sink, brief bed)
※At Sogo Chiba, we have guide dogs, hearing assistance dogs, and service dogs ready to accompany our customers.