Business Hours and Information
|■Sublevel, Floors 2~8||Open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|■10th Floor Restaurant and Yokohama Dining Park||Open from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
We have gathered together both Japanese and foreign brands which are popular with overseas customers.
Top 3 most popular items from each brand
- ・Cle de Peau Beaute
- ・COSME DECORTE
Address and Phone Number
〒220-8510 2-18-1, Takashima, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa SOGO YOKOHAMA 1F
TEL: 045-465-2111 (main)
◆ Tax Free Services
Information about Tax Free shopping.In our store, we will have 1.1% of product price targeted for exemption from taxation as exemption from taxation fee. We humbly ask for your understanding and patience with this change.
※Consumption tax exemption from taxation system for foreign tourists was revised from Sunday, May 1, 2016, and, more than "general article" 5,000 yen (consumption tax is excluded), as for "the expendable supplies such as cosmetics," amount of money condition was reduced to 5,000 yen - 500,000 yen (consumption tax is excluded) food.
|Target Applicants||The person (agent impossibility) who purchased product of our store in non-residents
・Foreign nationality within six months for Japanese duration of stay when Japan does not have residence qualification
※We non-apply on date of reentrance into Japan
・In Japanese nationality which left Japan for the purpose of staying abroad more than two years,
When this temporary homecoming period is within six months
|Application Period||Only on the day of purchase (within business hours)|
|Target Goods||General Goods||Consumable Goods|
|It is within six months from entry day
Take from Japan
|Within 30 days from date of purchase
Take from Japan
|Shoes, bag, clothing,
watches, jewelries, etc.
|Foods, beverages, cosmetics, medicines, etc.
(Excludes repair costs, processing costs)
|Goods purchased for the purpose of personal use (does not apply for commercial purposes)
Goods that will be taken out when leaving Japan
|Conditions regarding total amount||More than 5,000 yen (consumption tax is excluded)||5,000 yen - 500,000 yen .|
|The purchased amount of general goods and consumable goods can not be added
The purchased amount of each category of goods must meet the conditions entioned above
|Refund Method||Cash (Japanese Yen)|
|Packaging||No specifications||Goods will be packaged according to the method specified by the country.
Please do not open until leaving Japan.
Tax will be charged if consumed in Japan.
① Passport of the applicant (copies are unaccepted/ entry stamp (approval stamp))
※ "Overseas resident visa" or "ID card" is necessary for Japanese nationals residing overseas
※ "Crew member's landing permit" is necessary for flight crew members
② Purchased goods
③ Purchase receipt (handwritten or automatically issued receipts are unaccepted)
④ Used credit card (only if used for purchasing)
※ The name on the credit card and passport must be the same
※ Corporate credit cards are unaccepted
|Goods Excluded from Tax Exemption||
Disney store, MUJIRUSHI RYOHIN, Kinokuniya Bookstore, some specialty stores including Yamano Music, purchase in another store
※ We accept Loft, ALFRED DUNHILL, HERMES, CHANEL, LOUIS VUITTON, MONCLER, vankurifu & aperu, Rolex, CHANEL Fine JEWELRY SALON, the garden Jiyugaoka directly in each shop
※Please be aware that handling fees received can not be returned even when eturning a product.
Thank you for your understanding beforehand.
※For further details, please personally consult a staff.
・Credit Cards Accepted
◆ ATM/ Seven Bank
◆ Free Wi-Fi Service "Seven Spot"
Seven Spot Wi-Fi Service is a free Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) service that can be used free of charge.
After registering for internet service, you can easily gain access from inside our store.
Registration is this
◆ Facilities for Your Convenience
- ●Concierge Counter, Basement 2nd Floor, 3rd Floor
We support our customers with shopping consultations, providing store and service information, and introducing professional sales staff.
- ●Chinese Interpreter, Basement 2nd Floor
- ●Millennium Card Counter, 6th Floor
- ●Point Look Device, Floors 3, 6, 8, 10, Basement 1st Floor 2nd Floor
Our customers can check their tallied Club-On / Millenium Card points.
- ●Royal Salon, 6th Floor
This is an exclusive salon for Millenium Card holders only.
- ●Powder Room, Floors 3, 4, 9, 10, Basement 1st Floor 2nd Floor
- ●Coat Check (Temporary Hand Baggage Check), 2nd Floor, Basement 2nd Floor
※Please refrain from bringing in animals or pets, fragile or valuable items, and umbrellas.
- ●Porter Service, 2nd Floor, Basement 2nd Floor
When there is too much baggage to carry, our porters shall accompany our customers to their vehicle or to the station ticket gate, free of charge.
- ●Shopping Carts, Basement 2nd Floor
- ●Food Refrigeration Locker (One-day use only), Basement 2nd Floor
- ●Yu-Pack Counter, Basement 2nd Floor
- ●Lost Items Counter, 2nd Floor
- ●Bank ATM
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Basement 2nd Floor
Seven Bank, Floors 2, 7, and 10
Bank of Yokohama MyBank, 5th Floor
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking, 9th Floor
◆ For Customers with Small Children
- ●Nursery, 8th Floor
We accept children from ages: 6 months ~ 6 years (preschool). ※Reservation Required / Fee? -Yes
- ●Pre-mama Station, 8th Floor
Obstetrical teacher for free consultation ※From 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- ●Baby Break Room, 8th Floor
- ●Baby Seats, All Floors (Roof Excluded)
- ●Stroller Rentals, 2nd Floor Information Desk, Basement 2nd Floor
- ●Character Stroller Rentals, 8th Floor
◆ For Persons with Disabilities
- ●Wheelchair-Accessible Elevators, South See-through Elevators
- ●Wheelchair Accessible Public Telephone, 4th Floor
- ●Powder Room for Disabled Persons, Floors 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Basement 2nd Floor
- ●Multipurpose Seating, Floors 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
A place where disabled persons, the elderly, and infants can change their clothes/diapers.
- ●Restrooms with Self-washing toilets, Floors 3, 6, 7, 8, Basement 2nd Floor
- ●Ostmate-Adaptive Powder Room, 9th Floor, 10th Floor
- ●Car Rentals for the Disabled, 2nd Floor, Basement 2nd Floor
- ●Wheelchair Rentals, 2nd Floor Information Desk, Basement 2nd Floor
- ●FAX service for customers with impaired hearing
We are accepting any inquiries regarding our products, services, and special events by FAX.
※Some inquiries, depending on their length and content, may take more time than others to respond to.
※For customers with impaired hearing, we shall prepare a writing board to utilize.